WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Thursday, February 25, 2010


I'm going to rant about why Wendy's Fast Food Is ingloriously, yet delicious and breath taking. Why do we always eat fast food? Why do we waste away our earnings on food that goes to our thighs? why..why..why...Why is the question?
I'm first going to start off with the Number 6 Classic spiccyy chicken burger. It consists of Lettuce, Tomatoes, and a nice hot juicy chicken breast, Oh but has mayonnaise but minus that. When you take the first bite, its like entering an exotic forest, you don't know what to expect until you stop and take it in. Just like the burger you have to stop and taste what your biting into, because I'm sure you don't want to be biting into uncooked, and pink chicken now do you?. Second on my list would most defiantly have to be the Chicken Nuggets. Mmm mmm. Where to start with those... I suppose there just like the spicy chicken burger, but there little chicken chunks that you eat in smaller bites, these nuggets make my mind blank. For example, right now all I'm thinking about is eating Wendy's chicken nuggets, dipping them in there savory, sweet yet luscious plum sauce. People may not take my side on the nuggets and maybe go toward the Chicken Strips, but those just feel like your momma's made them for you for lunch, after coming in from tanning naked in your back yard. Chicken strips are the definition of BORING in my vocabulary. OK, enough with the Chicken Fiesta, Next I'm going to compliment them on there Ice Tea. Laugh all you want, but there ice tea is the best Ive ever had. Even the Nestea isn't as good as Wendy's Lemon ice tea. Simply Tasteful. The ice tea does the job, and gives your food a smooth way down.
I really don't know what it is hidden in there ice tea, chicken nuggets, and the spicy chicken burger, but whatever it is has me keep wanting more. If I had a Very High metabolism, i would most likely eat chicken burgers, chicken nuggets and drink ice tea everyday. Wendy's is like my Cocaine Drug, People need it everyday to survive, me on the other hand need Wendy's chicken and ice tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment